As I mentioned previously, I was just in Vegas for the 4th time in 2 years. I've basically gotten it down to a science at this point and my trip wasn't as horrendous as I was anticipating. So now it's Shanon 1, Vegas 3. I'm catching up!
Aside from the fact that I was on dayquil the whole time, I quite enjoyed myself getting drunk and hanging out with menswear babes. Highlights include:
- Telling off some menswear bloggers. Have you ever had to hang out with these guys? They are the worst! I got drunk and spit off the balcony of this joint (pic below) then turned to one and blurted out "You live with your parents, don't you!" He got all butt hurt and asked why I would think that and I said, "Because you live in Ottawa and write for a blog." Zing! Then I bounced. We all know how tactful I am.
- Eating cake and wine for breakfast. A client texted me to see if I wanted to meet up and I said no because I was too busy eating the below pic. Saleswoman - I am she.
- Hung out with a dude I once kicked out of a cab. As in yelled at the cab driver to pull over and then told him to get the fuck out immediately ...who turns out is now a client. Success, my reputation proceeds me.
- Tried to "pass that torch" if you will, to a junior employee by showing them my email response to a client who said they couldn't give me money. That response? "Fuck you." To be fair I was drunk and don't remember writing it.
- Made out with my coworker's client! This dude is such a babe. And my coworker loves me even more as he is now going to "dangle me" out there for the next time said client is in town. I will do whatever it takes to close business.